Big things are coming in 2023, and we’re not just talking about colorful and delicate statement arches and bespoke bridal bouquets. We’re really excited about the clients we get to work with this season, and as always, we are dedicated to serving all clients with the best attitude – the “throw anything at me” mentality – with outside-the-box, unique ideas that turn into visionary, statement-making works of art. We make all of this happen by having a close-knit team that understands what it means to work together, and how to show their artistic flare with a poised, professional approach.
The K.L.W. set-up and break-down crew is growing! We are looking for creative team members who have a strong work ethic and can take charge of any situation. Our team consists of self-starting, innovative problem-solvers who can transform the space of a wedding venue with table decor and floral elements. Positive energy is e s s e n t i a l.
Our set-up and break-down crew members have the following responsibilities:
- Unloading and Loading Vehicles
- Lifting and carrying heavy boxes of fragile items (must be able to lift 50 lbs)
- Placing/arranging floral arrangements, decor and more at wedding venues according to sitemaps with placement details
- Set-Up Ceremony and other event details
- Breaking down all rental items and floral pieces at wedding venues when events are over, often later in the evenings
Weekend availability is a must, mostly during the months of May-November, as this is when wedding season is in full swing. Crew members must also have their own vehicle for transportation to and from venues, as well as for transporting floral goods and other items from Waterford, CT. Traveling out of state to venues in areas of New England and New York is not uncommon for us!
If you’re looking to put your creative skills to work and be a part of a fun team, please email resumes to [email protected].